Robert Di Girolami
An accomplished leader and IT Operations Manager with more than 20 years’ experience in achieving customer objectives, driving innovation, and managing IT operations. Robert has a customer centric approach and a can-do attitude, with a wide range of technical knowledge allowing him to be contributing member on many IT projects.
His expertise is developing productive and lasting customer relationships to create a foundation to deliver outstanding service and support that will surpass expectations. Throughout his career, he has delivered service initiatives, developed infrastructure programs, directed strategic projects and initiatives. Additionally, Robert has owned his own successful business where he developed strong relationships and used his IT transformation skills to deliver a cloud computing stack.
Robert has had several roles in Infrastructure for Global organisation at British Telecommunications and Aspect Communications. His roles encompass Operations Management with Service Delivery in cloud-based environments. He has also managed IT infrastructure for clients like Synergy, Western Power, Bankwest and HBF.
Roberts’ experience spreads across several different industries including Utilities, Oil and Gas, Banking and telecommunications and includes working with all levels of business management.
Skills / Competency
- Extensive project management and change management background, with experience coordinating client implementations.
- Assist clients in optimal utilisation of software tools and provide technical assistance on implementation of all projects.
- Management of IT infrastructure across SME and corporates in a managed service model.
- Development of new processes and recommend improvements to all procedures and operations.
- Customising software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications
- Problem solving and critical thinker via IT automation to enable better access to data in order to make better strategic decisions.