Business Systems Triangle
Integrated Management System
What is EnvisionFlow and what is a Cloud Integrated Management System?
EnvisionFlow is a Cloud Integrated Management System (CIMS™) made up of best-in-class software. EnvisionFlow is a project that has attracted a Research and Development Grant from the Australian Federal Government.
In technology terms, EnvisionFlow is a Platform-As-A-Service (PAAS) model.
The EnvisionFlow solution creates the advantages of an enterprise-grade integrated management system at a cost that medium businesses can afford and with far greater flexibility, as a result of drawing source data from a range of third party business software, rather than a single enterprise software system – hence the term “Cloud Integrated Management System (CIMS™)”.
EnvisionFlow will prove that it is possible to create a “cloud integrated management system” as an alternative to a conventional, enterprise-grade integrated management system.
Envision Digital Pty Ltd (“Envision”) are experts in Cloud Software and Automation systems. Envision provide integrated software solutions to assist with management and we improve business systems. The focus of this project is the development of a new software applications and associated integration solutions.
EnvisionFlow provides real time reporting capabilities specifically for business executives. The technical objective is to source data from various discrete sources and compile them into a single data set in order to provide to a senior executive on an ongoing basis in real time. The data needs to be configurable in order to be tailored and individualised.
Get a FREE No Obligation Quote
EnvisionFlow – Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Cloud Integrated Management System (CIMS™)
- An Envision Digital White Label Concept
- Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Successful R & D Grant 2019/2020
- Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) Grant 2020/2021
EnvisionFlow White Label Market Segments and Minimum Viable Products
Operational now or within the next quarter
- EnvisionFlow – Marketing Agencies (MVP)
- EnvisionFlow – Field Services (MVP)
- EnvisonFlow – Consultants (MVP)
- EnvisionFlow- Mining Explorers (MVP)
- EnvisionFlow – Aboriginal Trusts (MVP)
Scheduled for 2021 release
- EnvisionFlow – Local Government/Utilities
- EnvisionFlow – Facilities Management
- EnvisionFlow – Engineering
- EnvisionFlow – Infrastructure Services
- EnvisionFlow – Civil Construction
- EnvisionFlow – Logistics
*Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
A minimum viable product (MVP) is a concept from Lean Startup that stresses the impact of learning in new product development.
Project 1 - Xero Implementation
Xero is one of the most popular accounting software programs in Australia and when implemented correctly it makes accounting and bookkeeping simple, quick and easy. It offers power automation features which will save you hundreds of hours in manual bookkeeping.
- P & L Reporting
Project 2 - FieldInsight Implementation
- Keep teams accountable and save hundreds of hours of administrative overhead to run profitable jobs and projects. FieldInsight is the perfect job management software for electricians, plumbers and all types of trades and services.
- Project Management
Project 4 - BambooHR Implementation
BambooHR is an HR software solution used for applicant tracking, leave management, payroll, HR reporting, onboarding, performance reviews and so much more. BambooHR is your all-in-one HR software solution.
- Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Human resource Management
- Performance Management
- Controlled e-documents